The Dot Grid Rhodia Pads are much-loved fountain-pen writing pads, architects' books and design notebooks. The immaculately designed Rhodia pads are everyday tools that provide trustworthy quality. The popular A4, large notepad size is an excellent student notepad or desk pad.
Durable and completely user friendly, the iconic Rhodia Bloc Pad has a scored cover which neatly folds over the top of the pad. The sturdy, coated-board backing and high-quality paper make Rhodia pads easy to use on a desk or handheld.
The orange pads are staple-bound, made of acid-free white vellum paper and every page is perforated for easy removal.
STYLE: Top staple bound (reinforced staples for extra strength)
EXTRAS: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy removal
SIZE: 21cm x 30cm (A4)
COVER: Orange cardboard cover (top bound)
MATERIAL SOURCE: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
- Perfect for meetings Review by Leonil
- Rhodia A4 Dot Grid is the only "meeting note" pad I buy, use and share with others. Its reliable, inexpensive and useful for my work as a teacher. (Posted on 6/07/2017)
- Best Writing Pad Review by Belinda
- Paper is fountain pen friendly and extremely smooth to write with. The paper quality is excellent, and sustainably sourced! Dot grid pattern allows for you to use it as lined paper, or as grid paper; it's extremely versatile and multipurpose. Is my number 1 recommendation for any notepad. (Posted on 30/06/2017)
- Preferred desk writing pad Review by Jack
- Beautiful feel, really a pleasure to write on. The dot grid helps align and arrange my writing neatly but at the same time is un-intrusive - the space feels sparser than a lined or gridded page. (Posted on 27/04/2017)
- My go-to notepad. Buy these. Dot grid wins (so does normal grid) Review by RandomReviewer
- My go-to notepad. Buy these. Dot grid wins (so does normal grid). Every day use with fountain pen at work. (Posted on 18/02/2017)