Our Simple 100 Day Return Policy
You can shop with confidence at Milligram as you are welcome to return or exchange anything you purchase from Milligram.com, or one of our stores, within 100 days from purchase.
For change of mind returns or exchanges, your product needs to be:
Sale items can only be returned if the item is faulty. We will not accept returns on worn, damaged or otherwise non-saleable products unless they arrived to you damaged or faulty. Postage will not be refunded for change of mind return and exchange.
Please note: strictly no refunds available on e-gift cards or customised items unless they are faulty. Products purchased in large quantities (bulk orders) or at reduced rates (sales items) may not be returned or exchanged. Returns can be made in person at a Milligram store or via post by submitting our contact form.
Please await a confirmation email from our Customer Service team that will detail where to send your returned product/s.
Keep reading for more details on how to return or exchange an order. Please note: any purchase made in store must be returned to the place of purchase for refund and cannot be refunded via post.
Refunds for damaged, faulty or incorrect items
If your order arrives damaged, the product is faulty or it wasn't what you ordered, you can choose to have the items replaced or refunded. We’ll also cover the cost of postage for new items (or refund original postage cost if you ordered online).
In this case, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before sending your order back so that we can approve the return and issue you with a reply paid label so that you won't need to pay for your return shipping.
Exchanging via post
- Place a new order for the product you have in mind. That helps ensure you get what you're after as quickly as possible, rather than waiting for it to reach us and potentially selling out in the meantime.
- Send back the items you are exchanging using the return form.
- When we receive your returned items we will process a refund for them within 3 business days. Except where the goods were damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied only the item will be refunded, not initial postage.
For a couple of extra dollars we recommend that you purchase the registered post option so that if your package goes missing you can track it down. (As you are the sender in this case we do not have the authority to track down the parcel).
How To Return An Order – via post
- Fill out the return form, securely package up the return items and include the completed return form in the package.
- Take your item to the post office – we recommend choosing the 'registered post' option at the post office. That way, if your package goes missing, you can track it down with registered post. (As you are the sender in this case, we won’t have the authority to track down the parcel).
- Once your return reaches our warehouse, we will refund your order (excluding postage) within 3 business days. If the return is because the goods were damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, we'll also reimburse you any postage. We’ll send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed, and funds will then show up in your account within 1-5 business days.
Returning or exchanging in-store
Please bring your original order confirmation and your item to the store. The goods must comply with the conditions for return or exchange described above. The store can then process a refund or exchange for you.
Please note: If you did not purchase from the physical store but wish to return there, please note:
EXCHANGE: we can only exchange with items available in the store (which is only about 20% of what is available online).
RETURN: for change of mind exchanges your initial postage paid will be deducted from your refund as postage isn’t refunded for change of mind.