You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Simple 100 Day Return Policy - Exchanges and Refund
You can shop with confidence at Milligram as you are welcome to return or exchange anything you purchase from Milligram.com, or our store, within 100 days from purchase.
For change of mind returns or exchanges, your product needs to be:
1. In perfect brand new condition
2. Have swing tags, labels and original packaging intact
We will not accept returns on worn, damaged or otherwise non-saleable products unless they arrived to you damaged or faulty. Postage isn’t refunded for change of mind return and exchange.
Please note: strictly no refunds available on e-gift cards, custom seals, custom embossers or other customised items unless they are faulty.
Products purchased in large quantities (bulk orders) or at reduced rates (sales items) may not be returned or exchanged.
Returns can be made to the Melbourne Milligram store at Melbourne Central or via post. Please await a confirmation email from our Customer Service team that will detail where to send your returned product/s.
How to exchange or return via post is detailed below.
Refunds for damaged, faulty or incorrect items
If your order arrives damaged, product is faulty or if it was supplied incorrectly, you can choose to have the items replaced or refunded. We’ll also cover the cost of postage for new items (or refund original postage cost if you ordered online).
In this case, please contact us on email@example.com before sending your order back so that we can approve the return and issue you with a reply paid label so that you won't need to pay for your return shipping. You can also bring the item to our Melbourne store at Level 2, Melbourne Central as an alternative.
How To Exchange an Item – via post
1. Place and pay for a new order on the website to secure the item you are exchanging. This way you are guaranteed to get the item before it gets sold and we can ship it out to you immediately.
2. Send back the items you are exchanging, with the return form below.
3. When we receive your returned items we will process a refund for them within 3 business days. Except where the goods were damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied only the item will be refunded, not initial postage.
For a couple of extra dollars we recommend that you purchase the registered post option so that if your package goes missing you can track it down. (As you are the sender in this case we do not have the authority to track down the parcel).
How To Return An Order – via post
1. Fill out the return form below, securely package up the return items and include the completed return form in the package.
2. Take your item to the post office – we recommend you opt for the 'registered post' option over the counter at the post office. This is so that if your package goes missing you can track it down with registered post. (As you are the sender in this case we don’t have the authority to track down the parcel).
3. When your return arrives in our warehouse we will refund your order (excluding postage) within 3 business days of receiving it. Where the return is because the goods were damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied we will also reimburse you any postage. We’ll send you an email to let you know and funds will then show up on your statement within 1-5 business days.
How to return or exchange – via the store
Please bring proof of purchase (such as your original order confirmation) and your item to the store. The goods must comply with the conditions for return or exchange described above. The store can then process a refund or exchange for you.
Please note: If you did not purchase from the physical store but wish to return there, please note:
- EXCHANGE: we can only exchange with items available in the store (which is only about 20% of what is available online).
- RETURN: for change of mind exchanges your initial postage paid will be deducted from your refund as postage isn’t refunded for change of mind.
Fill out the Returns online form.