The Tombow Zoom 727 Ballpoint Pen is a Winner of the 2004 iF (Industrie Forum Design Hannover) design award for its super slim design. The features you will notice in this pen are:
- Super slimline design
- Manufactured from a single piece of brass with a rubber ball on clip
- Gift boxed
- Draws a vivid black line
- A modern revision of the classic 707 design
- Push button mechanism for retractable ballpoint pen tip
- Uses a water-based pigment ink
- 7mm metallic grip section fosters precise writing and is good for people who 'write small'
The Tombow Pencil Co. was founded in 1913 in Shinshiro-City, Japan and has a long tradition of innovation in creating design writing instruments. Ruthless efficiency and environmental standards guide Tombow as they combine appearance and practicality to create a perfect harmony.