The Dot Grid Rhodia Pads are much-loved fountain-pen writing pads, architects' books and design notebooks. The immaculately designed Rhodia pads are everyday tools that provide trustworthy quality. The A5 Rhodia is a convenient medium notebook size.
Durable and completely user friendly, the iconic Rhodia Bloc Pad has a scored cover which neatly folds over the top of the pad. The sturdy, coated-board backing and high-quality paper make Rhodia pads easy to use on a desk or handheld.
The orange pads are staple-bound, made of acid-free white vellum paper and every page is perforated for easy removal.
PAGES: 160 pages (80 sheets), 80g extra-white paper (acid-free)
SIZE: 15 x 21cm (A5)
STYLE: Dot grid
COVER: Orange cardboard cover, top staple bound with reinforced staples for extra strength
EXTRAS: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy removal. Perforation line 2cm from top of page.
MATERIALS: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
- Better than lined Review by Tyson
- Aside from the fact that this paper is very high quality, and really great to write on, the dot grid makes lining up writing a breeze. I bought two of these, one for sketching, and one as a spare, but I think I prefer writing on the dot grid as opposed to writing on a lined pad. The microperforations along the top also make removing a sheet super easy, and you end up with a dead straight line across the top - unlike most other perforated notepads/books I've used before, which tend to just tear. I've found that if you grip the top, and pull, it'll actually all tear at once, meaning there is not even a hint of a risk of a tear. All round, I'm very impressed, and I'm actually struggling to find a flaw. After reading the other reviews, it would seem that this is the general consensus - apart from the one mention of the pad not 'technically' being A5 when you tear a sheet out. They are correct, but you only lose about a centimeter - which isn't that much. Do yourself a favour, and buy one of these. (Posted on 21/09/2017)
- The most reliable pad I use for my fountain pens Review by Leonil
- Rhodia A5 Dot Grid is the only "quick note" pad I buy, use and share with others. Its reliable, inexpensive and useful for my work as a teacher. (Posted on 6/07/2017)
- Great for bullet journal planning Review by Kirsty
- I use the Rhodia dot pad to plan and sketch things before I put them into my bullet journal. It's great being able to test and perfect new ideas before using them in the bullet journal! The dot spacing is the same as for the Leuchtturm 1917 A5 Bullet Journal. (Posted on 29/04/2017)
- Simple daily notepad Review by Tom
- I use these notepads daily and am a fan of the dot grid format and compact size. (Posted on 2/10/2016)
- Not A5 when torn from pad Review by Rianna
- Please read specifications as this is not strictly A5 paper - when torn from the pad, you lose 1-2cm. (Posted on 13/09/2016)