The range of PILOT Iroshizuku inks are packaged in sleek, 50ml hand-blown glass bottles which feature a broad opening for larger pens to be filled and dipped, and a cleverly angled bottom so you can reach every last drop of ink. This gorgeous shade of Peacock is bold enough for daily correspondence, with ample depth and intensity to make creative calligraphy projects shine.
PILOT is a global brand known for quality writing instruments, and this stunning range of inks is available in 24 colours. The Iroshizuku inks are best suited to to Japanese fountain pens (dry writers). These inks may not perform as well with German pens.
MATERIAL: Glass bottle + ink
SUITS: Any fountain pen with refillable cartridges
SOURCE: Made in Japan
- Murasaki-Shikibu - A bright, colourful purple Review by Tyson
- I bought this ink to use instead of a red ink, but have found that it would be perfectly suitable for everyday writing. I really like the colour purple, and I was quite happy to have found an ink that was just the right shade. It's bright, but not super bright, and it flows really well. The only real downside I can see to this ink is the price tag - but then again, if you're into fountain pens and bottled inks, that won't worry you anyway. It's closer to a pink than a blue, but it's still very clearly a bright purple. (Posted on 21/09/2017)
- Take-Sumi: Bamboo Charcoal - A Deep Dark Black Review by Leonil
If you are looking for a beautiful, deep, dark and flat black, look no further. I also believe that it also makes the writing experience a little smoother with this ink.
The bottle is lovely to have as well. (Posted on 6/07/2017)
- Momiji: Autumn Leaves - A bright red with a hint of pink Review by Leonil
- As a teacher who regularly marks papers, this is a classic flat red with a tiny bit of shading. The bottle is beautiful and the red really does have that bright red look during the peak of autumn. (Posted on 6/07/2017)
- Tsukushi: Horsetail - A Beautifully Shading Brown Review by Leonil
- A lovely deep brown with the ability to shade to a dark beige. (Posted on 6/07/2017)
- Stunning bottle, practical ink Review by TH
- Probably one of the most elegant ink bottles available, and this shade is a pleasing moody dark blue that suits a professional job. Good flow and opacity, works with all fountain pens and nib sizes. (Posted on 15/03/2017)
- Beautiful ink! Review by J
- This ink has a beautiful deep and rich purple tone. It also has a mysterious sheen that you see beautifully on tomoe river paper! (Posted on 18/02/2017)