The LAMY Safari Extra Fine Nib Fountain Pen is a worldwide bestseller – and for good reason! It is an excellent example of master craftsmanship and functional design.
Originally created for young writers and designers, the LAMY Safari uses a bright and simple colour scheme. Its sturdy construction and sleek styling will appeal to lovers of good design.
Made from ABS plastic and fitted with a flexible chrome clip, the LAMY Safari is virtually impossible to break. The ergonomic moulded grip means it sits comfortably and easily in the hand – it was designed for long hours of student note taking!
Suits LAMY T10 Giant Ink Cartridge and LAMY Z24 Ink Converter.
NIB: Extra Fine nib
REFILL: LAMY T10 giant ink cartridge or a Z24 LAMY converter for use with bottled ink
MATERIALS: Stainless steel, plastic, chrome
SOURCE: Made in Germany. Wolfgang Fabian.
- Fantastic Pen Review by Belinda
- Nib is a tad scratchy upon first use, but becomes much better after about a week of use. It has me hooked on future LAMY special edition pens. At a more affordable price, is an excellent starter pen for those looking to buy their first fountain pen. (Posted on 30/06/2017)
- Classic Lamy Review by Tiffany
- Beautiful dark matte purple with a dark metal nib. The finish of this pen is beautiful. Writes beautifully and looks very cool. Lamy is always consistent with their pens. Even though its an EF it writes very smoothly. I would say even better than the Metropolitan fine. I really like this one. Will continue to buy special edition Safaris !! (Posted on 13/05/2017)
- Excellent fountain pen Review by Liz
Light weight, very smooth writing with good ink flow & tight cap fit.
I do have other fountain pens & purchased the charcoal with extra fine nib for everyday use and am extremely happy with it. I was hesitant about the triangular type grip but find it very comfortable.
This would be a great choice for first time fountain pen users. (Posted on 3/04/2017)
- ❤️ Love my Lamy Review by Rebecca
I've had a fountain pen on my Wishlist for a super long time, but haven't known which pen to start with.
Attracted to the colour, nib size and fair price, I started with this gorgeous, shiny, red Lamy Safari and feel as though I honestly couldn't have made a better choice.
The grip on the pen, as well as the smooth ink flow has helped improve my handwriting instantly. I've seriously never used a pen that writes so effortlessly!
I am in love with my Lamy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others looking to find a special fountain pen of their own. (Posted on 15/01/2017)