Super cool pen in a super cool colour!
The Skyline Fountain Pen closely follows an original 1935 octagonal design - 'Small in the pocket, large in the hand'. The oversized cap arrangement creates a small closed pen but a full length open pen.
Closed, the pen is just 105mm long, open 133mm long. The barrel is 14mm in diameter (around the cap). Made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS macrolon plastic.
The Skyline features the Kaweco logo in silver-coloured metal on the end of the cap. Polished stainless-steel nib, manufactured by Bock of Heidelberg. Kaweco fountain pens are refilled with standard international ink cartridges, such as those made by J Herbin or Kaweco.
This pen has a medium nib.
QUANTITY: 1 Pen in Tin Gift Box
LENGTH: 10.5cm (closed), 13.3cm (cap posted)
NIB: Medium Stainless Steel
MATERIALS: ABS Plastic, Aluminium
SOURCE: Made in Germany
- Perfect for travel Review by Rachel
- I recently got this as a gift from my friend and it’s a wonderful fit for me. Smooth writer with feedback. It’s small and light enough that it’s perfect for travelling and despite being plastic it does not scratch easily. The Kaweco cartridges are not known to be reliable for several uses (re-filling with syringe), however this pen is ideal for converting into an eyedropper, which is what I plan to do. (: (Posted on 27/10/2017)
- Lightweight & portable Review by Emma
- The classic kaweco! I picked mine up in mint (I have another in white) and I use these everyday. They're durable & lightweight which makes them great for travelling and throwing in my bag without fear of damaging the pen. (Posted on 3/07/2017)
- I have this in my pocket at all times Review by Robert
- The most important rule for a writer is to carry a notebook and pen at all times. The short-term memory only retains information for three minutes; unless it is committed to paper you can lose an idea for ever. So I always carry a Kaweco Sport and a Claiefontaine pocket notebook. This pen is small enough to fit in my front pants pocket, and has never leaked. The nib is better than the nib in all my fancy fountain pens, it's smooth and the flow is reliable. I have eight Sports in different colours, and this mint is my second favourite behind my lovely tortoiseshell art Series. (Posted on 10/07/2015)