CAREER OPPORTUNITIES — CURRENT VACANCIES
Territory Manager (NSW/ACT)
Are you a dynamic sales professional who loves creating connections and building your own territory? Are you keen to work with unique and exciting international brands you're proud to represent?
We'd love to hear from you!
At Telegram Co, we share your passion for design and creativity by bringing you the world’s best tools for living to make the functional exciting. We are an established wholesaler of 30+ leading international stationery (eg. Moleskine, Lamy) and homewares brands (eg. Kinto, Serax, House Doctor). We also run several eCommerce stores including market leader milligram.com and LAMYSHOP.com.au and have made a footprint into physical retail, with 4 Melbourne-based Milligram stores. There are many exciting opportunities on the horizon, including continuing to grow our sales and reputation in the stationery and homewares sectors.
This is an exciting role for a sales focussed and results driven professional who can act as liaison between the company and our wholesale customers. We're looking for someone who can bring their strong commercial acumen to our team in order to grow sales across stationery and homewares within the NSW and ACT territory.
You're someone who can sell at a tactical level yet still look for opportunities to enhance sales and service for your brands, retailers and territory. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a territory plan to support sales and revenue growth
- Handling inbound sales enquiries and reaching out to new prospective retail customers
- Identifying opportunities to maximise your time in the field and improve efficiency
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and other KPIs
- Building long term, mutually beneficial relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensuring customer's needs are met by conducting proactive visits, selling in new products and working to increase allocated display space
- Ensuring that retailers support all brand values with appropriate merchandising (such as creating displays and working with your head office colleagues on planograms)
- Attending and supporting major trade fairs as required.
- Some travel will be required as your territory will be all of NSW/ACT, not just Sydney.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, ideally selling to stationery, homewares and design stores
- Previous experience in sales management at a territory or regional level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- A real ability to self-start, being able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A genuine passion for quality design
- Why you will love working with us
You'll be representing international brands that are unique and marketable. You'll have systems and marketing support, along with a dedicated customer service and logistics team that will ensure smooth fulfilment of orders you write.
We're a growing business with an eleven-year history, so you'll get to make a huge impact on the company as a whole. You will also be presented with a diverse and challenging range of tasks and experiences in the course of a normal day.
We offer a great work environment and our team is filled with talented, hard-working people. Although it is very fast-paced we also make time to relax and have fun. In addition, all staff qualify for significant discounts across our range of design stationery and homewares.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter addressing the key criteria and outlining why you think you're a good fit for this role via SEEK.