CAREER OPPORTUNITIES — CURRENT VACANCIES
Store Manager — Carlton
- Be part of a new store with an exciting retailer
- Share your passion for design, creativity, stationery and style
- Thrive on delivering an exceptional service experience
This is a unique opportunity to apply your sales and retail expertise to lead the team at the new Milligram store at Carlton Lygon Court. Following the successful first year of our flagship store in Melbourne Central and our recent launches at Doncaster and Highpoint, we are continuing to expand and invite you to be part of our growth.
With a range focused on exceptional design stationery and lifestyle products sourced from across the globe, Milligram is already loved by our customers and is one of Australia's most exciting new stores. The store is designed around providing experiential retailing, connecting customers with amazing brands and their own creative potential.
Reporting to the Head of Retail and Marketing, you will be a key part of the Carlton store from day one. Ongoing, you will be responsible for:
- Motivating and coaching the team to reach sales and customer service objectives.
- Understanding ranges and sharing knowledge across the retail team.
- Ensuring the store and our brands are always presented at their best to inspire our customers and the team.
- Rostering and supervising team members to ensure exceptional service levels are maintained.
- Following and managing processes to ensure the store team are kept up to date on products and business expectations.
- Receiving stock deliveries, helping to minimise loss and maximise optimum stock levels.
- Achieving agreed KPIs around sales, financial management, stock management and customer loyalty programs.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven experience managing a brand-focused retail store and teams.
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working autonomously.
- Enjoy the rewards that come from attention to detail.
- Share our customers' passion for design, stationery and creativity.
- Demonstrate clear communication skills and professional presentation.
- Have a flexible and hard-working approach, with a can-do attitude.
You will initially have a set 5 day working week with no rotating roster, including one weekend day. We will work with you to establish hours that work for both you and us.
Why you will love working with us
You'll have a real chance to drive the success of your store and team with an exciting, emerging retailer. We offer a great work environment and our team is filled with talented, hard-working people. As a company we believe in nurturing talent and providing opportunities. In addition, all staff qualify for significant discounts across our range of design stationery and homewares.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter addressing the key criteria and outlining why you think you're a good fit for this role via SEEK